- The mean girl are so rude one day I hope I can give them a taste of my own medicine
What a taste of my own medicine mean : Bad treatment deservedly received for treating other people badly.
2. The boy wanted to get something off his chest to his parents . he wanted to come out of the closet.
What get something off his chest mean: To talk about something that has been bothering you for a long time , to admit something you have done wrong if you did something wrong.
3. Mike you should step up your game if you want to talk to Elli.
What step up your game means : To start performing better/ doing something better
4. I hate how the new girl sticks her nose in everyone drama where there is drama she is there.
What sticks her nose in means : To interfere
5. Here we party 24/7. Really? ya we are collage kids lets have a little bit of fun
What 24/7 means : Twenty-four hours a day; seven days a week; all the time; constantly.
6. Jamie is known for his short fuse just a few days ago he screamed at his coach for not letting him play.
What short fuse means : A quick temper
7. Because you are a crying wolf I think im not gonna be your friend.
What crying wolf means : To ask for help when you don’t need it
8. Trying to get a new job these days is like trying to find a needle in a haystack .
What find a needle in a haystack means : Virtually impossible to find.
9. The teacher went down in flames when the principal found out he is does not have a degree .
What went down in flames means : To fail suddenly and spectacularly.
10. You gave me that main idea help in the nick of time my teacher just gave us a quiz on that reading skill and I passed it!
What nick of times mean : Almost too late