1. Gordon? I think he is writing a letter at the moment.
2. Yes, the match is on the tv now, but we are losing
3. Right now, Margret is having a shower. Do you want a ring later?
4. Sally stays with her aunt for a few days.
5. Im not lying! I did see Madonna at the supermarket
6. Josh is always using my bike! Its so annoying
7. We are having lunch, but i can come round and help you later.
8. Are you playing music up there? Its really noisy!
1. Do top musicians study for many years?
2. Whats going on? I hope you didn’t touch my things
3. Its a small business, so each person does lots of different jobs.
4. Is Christine listening to the radio , or the tv i can hear .
5. I usually buy a special ticket each week for the bus because its cheaper.
6. Our washing machine is going to start when you press this button.
7. Hows the match going? Is our team winning?
8. Many people enjoy spending time on the beach holiday
1. I am working at the local library for this summer.
2. We dont go to the theatre very often .
3. Stacy is getting ready for school, so she cant come to the phone.
4. Does Gary ever talk about his expedition to the Amazon jungle?
5. In squash, you hit a ball against a wall
6.I read a newspaper at least once a week.
7. Do you practice the piano for two hours every day?
8. Nadine and Clare are doing quite well at school at the moment
9. A good friend knows when you’re upset about something
10. How do you spell your name?
1. In Monopoly , you move around the board, buying houses and hotels.
2. Are you watching this program or can i turn the tv off?
3. Regular exercise helps you to stay healthy.
4. I am using my brother’s guitar until i get a new one.
5. Does Simon always help washing-up after lunch?
6. Have you ever had any sweaters in a large size?
7. You aren’t using the kite right. Let me show you.
Dad belongs to the local astronomy club.
One game I 𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 is backgammon. You 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 the dice and then you move your pieces around the board. It 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 quite easy, but in fact you 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 to be quite careful.When your piece lands on one of the other person’s pieces, you 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 it off the board and you send it back to the beginning. You 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝘄𝗶𝗻 by getting all your pieces to the end and off the board. Some people 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 chess, but I 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 – 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 that game. Right now, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 – 𝗜’𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 to have a game with my brother. 𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 – 𝗛𝗲’𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 his homework. I usually win, so I think he doesn’t want to play a game with me!