1.Unscramble the words and write them in the correct list. Add two more items to each list. srumd, laslacsic, jzaz, oilniv, tagriu, opp, inapo, par
Types of music
|drums, violin, guitar, piano, |
And cello, trumpet
|Classical, jazz, pop, rap|
And rock, R&B
2. Complete the sentences so they are true for you.
- I really like listening to rock, pop,old music.
- I never listen to Russian songs.
- I play the electric guitar and the drums
- I’d love to play the bass and the violin
Verbs of perception
1.Complete with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
- Why are you smelling the milk?
- What’s for dinner? It smells great.
- What are you looking at?
- You aren’t look great. What’s the matter?
- It tastes awful. What is it?
- Why are you tasting the soup again?
- A Why are you feeling my coat (feel)? В I’m sorry. It’s just so soft.
- I like the way this jumper feels.
- I love your new hairstyle. It looks fantastic!
- Your hands feel very cold. Are you ok?
- She’s not tasting the food for the wedding today; she’ll do it tomorrow.
- I don’t like that new building. It really not looks good.